Dont loot in Florida

The rule in Utah is the castle law, you come in my house uninvited and I feel ANY threat I can shoot you. If someone is in your home taking a TV you have no idea if they are armed or will attack. You sir are welcome to take that risk and allow them to loot. With 4 kids in the house and a wife I will not take that risk and neither should others.
No one is taking about being threatened in their own home. The original post & story is about people stealing from storm ravaged homes.

Incredibly foolish and wholly unprofessional advice. This guy isn't helping advocates of the second amendment with statements like that.

We don't kill people for property theft. We may want to, but we don't actually do it.

Just sayin".
Hey varmint Just a curiosity question for your consideration.Has anyone ever broken in your house while you were home?

Actually he said "If someone comes in your home"

That's what I thought I read as well. But I didn't go back through to be sure. As for some random looter that is going through a destroyed house I wouldn't do anything other than maybe yell at them to stop.

It's not a liberal or conservative issue
But it is. Just watch a liberal news channel after a LEO shoot's a armed convicted felon with a rap sheet 12 pages long and see who they are blaming.
Look at the couple that was defending their home when protesters were on private property. They didn't even shoot, just stood outside but the lib News made them the bad ones for brandishing arms.
Maybe this Florida sheriff went a little far but he did get the point across.

Show me the statute in Utah that allows you to kill someone for property theft. I'm not talking about someone threatening you with serious physical injury, just theft of property.
Just because there is a law doesn't mean the law is correct. Someone breaks in my house with me there he will leave with more holes than he came in with regardless of the law. I also pay no attention to concealed carry laws in states like yours. I live in a constitutional carry state and I carry in all states regardless of their unconstitutional laws.

I'll Swiss cheese anyone anytime they are on my property and stealing. We do kill people for theft. Keep your hands off my property.
Ive watched that chief for years and he's got his head on straight.
He got your attention and the looters also. Time to do some clean up.
This whole slap on the wrist or just plain allow it to happen is what's killing the USA. Wake up.

It's called a backbone other states need to adopt one.
THANK YOU

We don't kill people for property theft. We may want to, but we don't actually do it.
Looks like Minneapolis took your sound advice.
662798D2-0177-4CD6-807B-78E3F87FDD29.jpeg