Dont loot in Florida

Bob Wright

We don't kill people for property theft. We may want to, but we don't actually do it.

Just sayin".
I'll Swiss cheese anyone anytime they are on my property and stealing. We do kill people for theft. Keep your hands off my property.
Ive watched that chief for years and he's got his head on straight.
He got your attention and the looters also. Time to do some clean up.
This whole slap on the wrist or just plain allow it to happen is what's killing the USA. Wake up.

It's called a backbone other states need to adopt one.

Last edited:
I'll Swiss cheese anyone anytime they are on my property and stealing. We do kill people for theft. Keep your hand off my property.
I'm huddled in my storm damaged home with the family, no electricity and just enough to get by on and someone makes their way into my house to steel what I am scraping by with and I'll probably sort out the reason later. My assumption would be they are prepared for a confrontation.

I'll Swiss cheese anyone anytime they are on my property and stealing. We do kill people for theft. Keep your hand off my property.
He got your attention and the looters also. Time to do some clean up.
This whole slap on the wrist or just plain allow it to happen is what's killing the USA. Wake up.

It's called a backbone other states need to adopt one.

Show me the statute in Utah that allows you to kill someone for property theft. I'm not talking about someone threatening you with serious physical injury, just theft of property.

Show me the statute in Utah that allows you to kill someone for property theft. I'm not talking about someone threatening you with serious physical injury, just theft of property.
If they are on my property/in my house unannounced and unwelcome taking my property and I feel a threat to my family they get a bullet.
I might even if the are stealing my bandwidth. 😉

Liberal states will end us all.

I'm out.. too many fruitcakes.

Last edited:
I believe Florida has stand your ground laws, even if part of it is rubble it is still your ground and looters are a reason to fear for your life.
I'm with the sheriff
This is what Florida law actually says with regard to "Stand Your Ground":

Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.

Stealing your TV certainly would not qualify you to shoot and kill the thief.

If they are on my property unannounced and unwelcome taking my property they get a bullet

Liberal states will end us all.
The laws in every state are pretty clear regarding the use of deadly physical force. It's not a liberal or conservative issue. If you kill someone outside the bounds of the law because you are POd at them you'll end up on the wrong side of the judicial system.

The rule in Utah is the castle law, you come in my house uninvited and I feel ANY threat I can shoot you. If someone is in your home taking a TV you have no idea if they are armed or will attack. You sir are welcome to take that risk and allow them to loot. With 4 kids in the house and a wife I will not take that risk and neither should others.

This is what Florida law actually says with regard to "Stand Your Ground":

Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.

Stealing your TV certainly would not qualify you to shoot and kill the thief.
and you know the looters intentions or if their armed, I wouldn't be taking that chance.