Do You Shoot Archery Competition?

Do You Shoot Archery Competition?

• YES

Votes: 168 22.1%
  • NO

Votes: 592 77.9%

• Total voters
10 years ago it was all I did, may-be 25 shoots a year. I was a sponsored shooter for PSE for awhile, burn-out eventually set in.

Yes have for Years now!!

Ditto on what he said!

Never been sponsored, never claimed to be a world champion(met a few hundred while working in an archery shop though...most didn't know what a peep sight was....hehehe), and for whatever reason....never placed first or second in a local match(usually less then 30 shooters).

Love my Bowtech and Diamond bows!!!

Scott

I've been shooting 3D tournaments since the early 90's. I have never been a sponsored shooter but I've placed in my share of tournaments. I just do it for fun and practice, though.

yes, i shoot on ben pearsons pro staff. have 4 standing state records still from when i shot in youth class and one first place ibo world championship in youth class. quit a few years now i am getting back in(when my job allows me to do so)

I've shot 300 league and 3D. I don't practice much and I shoot an old MQ-32 but I can almost always pull out a top 6 spot with it and I've gotten a 1st and a 2nd. Good shootin bow and I like the way it hunts!

I've been shooting compound bow fore a year now and I like it and have bean in one competition and it was fun. I have bean shooting competition whit riffel and shootgun fore 10 years now, but now it is bow I like shooting whit:D.

started off in the late 70's and ended up by shooting in the NFAA national championships in 1985 in Darrington Washington along with my youngest son.

since then, I've shot/hunted mostly traditional up to today. :)

1Hunter

Yes, at 79 yrs I still manage to shoot 3 or 4 tournaments a year. NFAA life member. I have seen a lot of the world, thanks to Archery. Participated in World Tournaments, won some, lost some.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.