Did everyone else get this PM?

VSSF

Hello!!!
My name is Lilian, I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at [email protected] so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards

Lilian

Oh yeah.........Proceed at your own risk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe it's a new feature that Len is trying out. He said at times it might look like a 16 year old was driving this thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hello!!!
My name is Lilian, I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at [email protected] so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards Lilian

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE!

Always said I'm special. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and yes,the checks in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I get those periodically, and trash them instantly. It's just spam of a different flavor. A safe principle to operate on: If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

You lucky dog you.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope it is a female! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

HEY, I didn't get anything about that. I kind of feel left out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You old guys must have alot more magnetism than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i did From: testybaby

Hello!!!
regards

Lilian

Yep, me too, but mine came from **DONOTDELETE** , which of course, has been deleted. Thanks mods for being on top of this.

Jerry

I got the same thing.
I'm sorry about that guy's i can't control my sister sometimes (just kidding) spam spam it is everywhere.

Big

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.