Did anyone else get any snow or did it all land here?

308 nate

Thought I would share some pix of my long winter. We have had at least 18" of snow on the ground for 5 months straight with over 100" total accumulation!
needless to say it has made my winter difficult.

Welcome to my shop, watch your step:D
DSC_0560.jpg

snowedin.jpg

parked in front of the garage door.
DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0511-2.jpg

I don't envy you. Looks like it was a long hard winter. One I'm sure your kids will remember too.

Nate, that first picture must be way back in December......Because your still smiling.

Looks like you get a little wind with that snow. Either that or it falls in piles in your neck of the woods. We had a long winter here this year as well. We are a month behind on starting up our landscaping business because it was still snowing here a week ago.

We also got about a 100" of snow this year down in the valley. It fell more evenly than yours, not as many drifts. That drifted snow is tough to deal with.

When started to melt did it leak into the house? Or did you dig the house out?

Looking forward more than ever to some nice weather.

Steve

WOW, no global warning on your side of God's country ... send that pix to Gore. :DThanks for sharing the awesome pix. Now that you're done playing around, go back and keep working on those beautiful rifles ... you know someone is going to complain that they did not get theirs on time as promised. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, keep up the excellent work and keep sharing them. God bless!

Ed

Now come on Nate you forgot to mention that we were below zero for most of the last five months. I should know I spend 10 to 12 hours outside every work day. I am not complaining, I like living in ND. Yes my mental status is alert time three if you were wondering.

Brent

I love the photos!

I'll tell you what. You pack up that sweet new rifle, the cook, and the rubber band assassins, and head this way.

I promise, if you stay for a week, it will be sixty degrees on at least three days. And at least three times we can shoot in a near zero wind. Aaaand we can use the cosine indicators here.

Plus, you can take an moa off your 1k elevation adjustment.

Ya Nate, we had quite a bit in Cntrl mn too. But you gotta go snowmobiling and then it's fun!! Remember back a decade ago when we always had snow??? lol!

What sucks is when it's cold and no snow, then all I can do is go Icefishing.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.