Did anyone else get any snow or did it all land here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 308 nate, Apr 11, 2009.

1. 308 nate

308 nate Well-Known Member

Thought I would share some pix of my long winter. We have had at least 18" of snow on the ground for 5 months straight with over 100" total accumulation!
    needless to say it has made my winter difficult.

Welcome to my shop, watch your step:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

parked in front of the garage door.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 308 nate

308 nate Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here is our minivan out behind the shop.
    [​IMG]

blowing out the driveway.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

I don't envy you. Looks like it was a long hard winter. One I'm sure your kids will remember too.

4. Coyboy

Coyboy Well-Known Member

Nate, that first picture must be way back in December......Because your still smiling.

5. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I miss it out there bad. It sure does look like old man winter was rough on you though. I think here in NY we maybe got 20" maybe just enough to ride the snowmobile 2 or 3 times it was cold as heck though.

6. gamedog

gamedog Well-Known Member

Dude,
    That's crazy. I'd say it landed all in your spot.

7. RockyMtnMT

RockyMtnMT Official LRH Sponsor

Looks like you get a little wind with that snow. Either that or it falls in piles in your neck of the woods. We had a long winter here this year as well. We are a month behind on starting up our landscaping business because it was still snowing here a week ago.

We also got about a 100" of snow this year down in the valley. It fell more evenly than yours, not as many drifts. That drifted snow is tough to deal with.

When started to melt did it leak into the house? Or did you dig the house out?

Looking forward more than ever to some nice weather.

Steve

8. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

WOW, no global warning on your side of God's country ... send that pix to Gore. :DThanks for sharing the awesome pix. Now that you're done playing around, go back and keep working on those beautiful rifles ... you know someone is going to complain that they did not get theirs on time as promised. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, keep up the excellent work and keep sharing them. God bless!

Ed

9. blipelt

blipelt Well-Known Member

Now come on Nate you forgot to mention that we were below zero for most of the last five months. I should know I spend 10 to 12 hours outside every work day. I am not complaining, I like living in ND. Yes my mental status is alert time three if you were wondering.

Brent

10. grit

grit Well-Known Member

I love the photos!

I'll tell you what. You pack up that sweet new rifle, the cook, and the rubber band assassins, and head this way.

I promise, if you stay for a week, it will be sixty degrees on at least three days. And at least three times we can shoot in a near zero wind. Aaaand we can use the cosine indicators here.

Plus, you can take an moa off your 1k elevation adjustment.

11. britz

britz Well-Known Member

Ya Nate, we had quite a bit in Cntrl mn too. But you gotta go snowmobiling and then it's fun!! Remember back a decade ago when we always had snow??? lol!

What sucks is when it's cold and no snow, then all I can do is go Icefishing.

12. soren

soren Well-Known Member

I'm jealous, we only had 1 snowfall this year and the snow only lasted about 2 days.