Dialing is getting easier

Ridge Runner

Well, its getting easier. I can now feel pretty sure that out to 700 yds I can dial it to POI within 1/2 MOA in a stiff breeze. And hold a group thats just over 1/4 MOA off a bipod.
For most of you guys, this is a simple matter, But for a guy approaching 50, and just starting to learn the ropes, its an accomplishment.
Just seems odd that after using holdover for so many years, that its really not that diffacult. The accuracy attained by a rifle built for this shooting I guess makes it seem easy. Thanks Kirby!
Can't wait to get my 6.5 up and running so I'll have something I can practice more with.
Oh BTW, the lil brown truck dropped off a long square tube from Krieger yesterday!
Good Shooting!!
RR

Hell, in a stiff breeze your already doing as well as I can!!!

What do you mean by stiff breeze though, got to remember a Montana stiff breeze would get you hurricane warnings on any coastal area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.