Who's been getting Coppermelt lately and from whom??

Re: Who\'s been getting Coppermelt lately and from whom??

goodgrouper: I picked up a couple of cans a few days ago at a Sportsman's Warehouse. They still had 10 cans when I left. If there's one near you, you might give them a try.

I just recieved 2 bottles from the fellow auctioning it at Gunbroker.

[ QUOTE ]
They still had 10 cans when I left. If there's one near you, you might give them a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

I acually have tried 2 Sportsmans and took all they had. In fact, I now have about $400 dollars worth of the stuff and it should last me until at least 2008!

I am glad you have found some.

I have some being held for me at my local SW by a friend that works there. I'm probably going to get it this week. Last week they had 4 cans on the shelf.

I am still waiting for the two bottles I bought at gunbroker. Mail takes quite a few days from Iowa to Germany...

[ QUOTE ]
I acually have tried 2 Sportsmans and took all they had. In fact, I now have about $400 dollars worth of the stuff and it should last me until at least 2008!

[/ QUOTE ] Stocking up are you?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif If any of you guys that live near a sportsmans warehouse and have enough for yourself how bout pick me up a couple of bottles and send it to me in N.C. I will be more than happy to pay for shipping and maybe even tip ya if the service is fast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I want to stock up myself!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have some being held for me at my local SW by a friend that works there. I'm probably going to get it this week. Last week they had 4 cans on the shelf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in there today, still 4 cans on the bottom shelf, and 10 (or more) on the shelf above it. I just had to pick up a can today and some RL22 for the 300WM.

7RUM. How many do you want? It sounds like we have a few on the shelf here. I should be able to ship them to you however you want but I thought I read on one of these posts that they should be stored upright so they don't leak from pressure that develops durring storage. I don't know how well they will transport.

Yep. Its short for Sportsmans "Where?" house.

4ked I would love to have at least 2 more. johnnyk and myself ordered one each from brownells and they shipped it in a plain carboard box with no special labels but they did have a good bit of pressure built up when we opened them. My Email is broke but I'm going to get a new addy if it aint fixed soon in fact I may just get a new one anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Leave me your addy and I will email you when I get my new one and we can work out some details. By the way Thanks!!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts