Define “compressed load”

compressed loads aren't going to be an issue unless you are seeing bullet creep after seating or actually damaging the brass from the under-capacity issue. I had some 375 h@h look something like 375 roy once shoving in barnes x in what was already a compressed load... I had to switch from 4350 to 4320 to get the charge down...
The load I use in my LR308 (the one pictured in my thumbnail to the left) is very compressed. It was the first time I'd loaded Barnes TTSX copper bullets and the extra length proved to be a challenge with the load I was using (39.7 grains IMR 4064). I ended up applying a light crimp with a Lee factory crimp die to keep the bullets where I put them in the case. Turned out to be a very consistent round though.

Sometimes if your compressed load pumps out the fully seated bullet two option to do away with crushing powder I've used are one, to slowly use a drop tube or the side of your funnel and to remove the round from the shell holder when you hear the first sound of a crunch and tap or shake it to get the powder up around the boat tail. often in short free bores with long bullets,