Dear Abby

philny1

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas , who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth. One of my sisters lives
in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially
dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas. I have two brothers: one is currently serving a life sentence at Huntsville for the murder
of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children. I have recently become
engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time 'working girl'.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest
with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who supports Barack Obama for President?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

Dear Worried,

Your cousin should be shunned, and his name and address put on the list with dangerous sexual offenders.

Do not tell the next Mrs. Worried or she will leave you for the next pimp that comes along. She would never be able to hold her head up in society were anyone to find out!

Abby.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.