Dear Abby

philny1

Dear Abby:
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything.

What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked

for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the breeze with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore! You're a United States Senator from New York running for President of the United States. Act like one.

Signed: Abby

Dear Abby:
My husband is a great warrior and he went to Vietnam to fight for Freedom. I am so worried that he may be killed. What can I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

The war in Vietnam has been over for three decades so you shouldn't worry about him being killed. You should check his email account and see if he is having an affair with Jane Fonda though.
Signed: Abby

bushcom256.jpg
[/IMG]

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.