Deal or No Deal

dancoman

Have a chance to but a new (only fired twice) Rem Sendero for 650.00. Deal or No Deal. 300rum

Thanks, DM

I know the boy that has it. He bought it, took out of the box and fired two rounds thru it. Then cleaned and put back up. Has never even had scope mounts put on it yet.

O well, I did it anyway. Probally would not have if I didn't know the gun and owner personnally. At 650.00, that's about 50.00 more than I really wanted to go, but a year from now I will never miss the extra 50 bucks. I'm sure I've wasted 50.00 on DUMBER STUFF.

Sitting here waiting on BROWN to role up the hill with my 5x15x50 Bush Elite so I can burn some powder.

I'd say it's a deal from where i sit.
Gunbroker ,gunsamerica ,buds guns and a load of dealers from a google search didn't have any this cheap.
Just saw bullocks guns in michigan i think = full pop retail on all remingtons.
$859 is the best price i see on a new sendero II so far w/ the 264 cal around $950.Which is the local price for all calibers- here in nw florida where i'm working.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.