Custom Magazine follower for Remington 700

You need to measure the inside length of the long action magazine box. You might be able to buy a Remington forged follower and either add length or shorten it to fit depending on the box measurement.I have some experience doing this with Ultramag cartridges. If you want to measure the magazine box and call me I can probably help. Gary 478-957-5213

You'll need to massage the feed ramp just a little to get them to kick out correctly and then move the bottom of the spring for and aft till the follower sits right through the whole cycle with the shorter case then stake it.
For the money, effort and hair pulling this can cause the Kwik Klip is easy, I have one coming right now for my personal rifle that I just did a very similar conversion to and just don't want to deal with it.

You'll need to massage the feed ramp just a little to get them to kick out correctly and then move the bottom of the spring for and aft till the follower sits right through the whole cycle with the shorter case then stake it.
For the money, effort and hair pulling this can cause the Kwik Klip is easy, I have one coming right now for my personal rifle that I just did a very similar conversion to and just don't want to deal with it.
I will check into the kwik klip. Thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.