Custom Actions Under 1k

Mike J

What actions do you guys like for under a grand? I've been looking at the Big Horn Origin but I'd like some alternative thoughts. Will go towards my first custom rifle.

I was back and forth between the Atlas and Tenacity on a current BDL LA mag build. I finally went with the Atlas because of the mechanical ejector and I found one with feed rails for a BDL that was nitrided.

I like my tenacity a lot so far. I've never touched an origin or even seen one, but I didn't like my tl3. I'd look at the tenacity and kelbly personally.

I had the TL3. I really like that action. I'm not sure how it would compare to the origin. I own a tenacity and that's a great action. Very smooth and fast.

I like my tenacity a lot so far. I've never touched an origin or even seen one, but I didn't like my tl3. I'd look at the tenacity and kelbly personally.
What didn't you like about the TL3. You may be the first I've heard of that didn't like a TL3. I've considered getting a DLC coated one myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.