Craig's custom rifles

Kyle just finished this up for me. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Good guy to deal with.

Wow! Awesome Rifle! That's the same stock and color that i picked for mine. let me know how it shoots. Still waiting for my scope , i think it should be here today , i hope. Lorzeno texted last week and told me he is working on my refund with the sale of a couple of rifles.

Kyle Craig's work is very good and the customer service is great. I am local and he rebarreled an action and modified the bolt with a more reliable extractor. The results were extremely good. He is in high demand so it may take some time to get your request completed.

Attachments

• 20180901_081102.jpg
    20180901_081102.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 20180908_201110.jpg
    20180908_201110.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Has anyone ever used or heard of Craig's Custom Rifles out of Arizona? I been talking to Kyle and I am thinking on having them build me a custom rifle. I have had a very bad Experience with deadly precision rifles, Lorenzo Young. I don't want to repeat that again. So if anyone has any feedback I would like to hear from you.

Roger

Ha ha... Lorenzo @ Deadly Precision... He built me a 338 Norma, shipped it to somebody else in another State. Who would have thought that there were two people named "Mike"? Never test fired it and I was never able to make a load over 2200 fps that didn't show pressure signs. It was dangerous to shoot. No return phone call, no noth'in. Ended up buying a new bolt and rebarreling it to something else, from somebody else. What a waste of a bunch of money and time. That dude was a big time contributor and sponsor here. Just goes to show, you never really know somebody. Hey... it could have been my dies but he was no help at all. Zero help. He treated me like I was radioactive. Additionally, I've heard his shenanigans have investigated by the Feds.

Beware of a guy with a mill and not much more.

No experience with Craig's. Hope he's a good dude.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.