Coyote vs. .280 rem

7mm mag:-)

we were hunting for bears and was calling and we hear brush breaking. And we stand up to see wat it is and a coyote was 3 feet away on this dirt bank and it darts down the hill 20 yards and we shoot it!!! gun)

Last edited:
I bet that wasn't pretty. I shot one outa my back door a few weeks ago with a Nosler 140 Accubond out of my .280 AI. Hit him in the butt running, so I put one in his head. As soon as I got to him I decided that the .280 AI wasn't a fur gunlightbulb

I bet that wasn't pretty. I shot one outa my back door a few weeks ago with a Nosler 140 Accubond out of my .280 AI. Hit him in the butt running, so I put one in his head. As soon as I got to him I decided that the .280 AI wasn't a fur gunlightbulb

A regular 280 rem ain't much of a fur gun either, but it sure does make a mess!

Let's see some pics!

Yeah um it couldnt be pretty, if you do post pic's put up your graphic image warning cuz there aint no way its gonna be pretty.:cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.