Coyote thermal kill at 880

Argumentative
"GIVE IT UP MAN! I do not care what you believe, I had two people standing next to me that watched me do it. Believe it, don't believe it, I DO NOT CARE. I understand from your posts that you are new to long range shooting, I am not, been doing it for decades. Go practice and STFU"

Believe me, I've been practicing. BUT geez, I just asked a few simple questions that you obviously can't answer. I believe you hit it, BUT never found it. I guess you're one of these guys that believe a HIT coyote is a DEAD coyote.

Back to my cave to take my clown suit back off.

"GIVE IT UP MAN! I do not care what you believe, I had two people standing next to me that watched me do it. Believe it, don't believe it, I DO NOT CARE. I understand from your posts that you are new to long range shooting, I am not, been doing it for decades. Go practice and STFU"

Believe me, I've been practicing. BUT geez, I just asked a few simple questions that you obviously can't answer. I believe you hit it, BUT never found it. I guess you're one of these guys that believe a HIT coyote is a DEAD coyote.

Back to my cave to take my clown suit back off.
I. DO. NOT. CARE. WHAT. YOU. BELIEVE.

Nate, FWIW I for one appreciate your post and info. I hope the negative comments from one doesn't deter you from sharing. Again WELL DONE!

Nate, FWIW I for one appreciate your post and info. I hope the negative comments from one doesn't deter you from sharing. Again WELL DONE!
Thank you, and no it will not deter me from sharing here. It probably seemed like I was overly sensitive to a little skepticism, but this was the same guy calling me a liar on another forum and he felt the need to sound off on this thread as well.

None of it really makes sense to me. Its clear I hit it and the impact knocked it down. The fact that it ran a bit and died is apparently unbelievable to some.

One heck of a shot for a thermal!
I recently went out with my buddy who has a Super Hogster setup on a suppressed AR. He has a Two Vets carbon tripod that held the rifle like a bench rest. Solid! I made a DRT shot at or near 150 yards.
We are both currently building 6x6.8 AR's using 58 grain Vmax for night hunting.

Nate please post us a selfie of you behind the rifle ready to pull the trigger? I would like to see your head, hands, body, and lower torso position.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.