Coyote Hide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redbone, Oct 31, 2006.

1. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

Hay Guys

What is the Price of an Coyote hide Sale for these days . an what is an Bobcat to

Redbone

2. B Jordan

B Jordan Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    What is the Price of an Coyote hide Sale for these days .

[/ QUOTE ]
    well i live in southern missouri which is not to far from you and unless they are alot differant than here you cant hardly get a furbuyer to take them. they may buy 1 out of ten if they have any rub on them furbuyers are not interested at all they wont even take them if i give them away but i have sold a few for 8-10$

Best place to sell them is to a taxidermist if they are looking for one but then again they dont want any rubs on their back

[ QUOTE ]
    an what is an Bobcat to

[/ QUOTE ] i sold around 10-12 last year a big one is around 35-40$ with alot of spots maybe 60-70 just depends i got 100$ out of one 2 years ago but wieghed like 33# a medium sized one was around 15-20$

hope this helps

3. oldfamily

oldfamily Well-Known Member

get better money if you catch them in a cage trap, people pay around 100.00 for running dog pens. Brian where in Missouri do you live.

4. B Jordan

[ QUOTE ]
    Brian where in Missouri do you live.

[/ QUOTE ] houston,mo and you?

[ QUOTE ]
    get better money if you catch them in a cage trap, people pay around 100.00 for running dog pens.

[/ QUOTE ]
    hope you have better luck than me catching them in box traps ,snaring is the only way to go and i dont know for sure if the dog pin thing is legal but hell niether were snares until a couple years ago but i cant get much more than 50$ for them if they are legal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. oldfamily

Willow Springs,MO about what 25 to 35 miles south of ya.

6. B Jordan

we are practicly neighbers then,are you getting all geared up for deer season ?

7. oldfamily

Two whole weeks of vacations worth. After deer season going to do some coyote hunting, and a little hog hunting when we get some snow on the ground.

8. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

Thanks guys