Question about Sniper's Hide

I love shooting against those "keyboard warriors" never ever even had one come close to beating me in a clay pigeon match lOl. Pretty funny actually they get all dressed up in their camo in the middle of August in the hot sun to shoot a 400yd match----too hot!

When we were putting together the rifle raffle for Ian McMurchy I contacted every gun oriented site I could find to see if I could post info on their site about the raffle. The vast majority were very receptive to posting info about the raffle and some even went way above and beyond what I asked.

A couple of sites didn't respond but I can tell you that the response and treatment from the "hide" was shocking to say the least. You would have thought that I'd insulted their mothers, sisters and their manhood just by simply asking for permission to post in regards to the raffle.

When we were putting together the rifle raffle for Ian McMurchy I contacted every gun oriented site I could find to see if I could post info on their site about the raffle.

A couple of sites didn't respond but I can tell you that the response and treatment from the "hide" was shocking to say the least.

I was poking some fun in jest in my prior post, but this information cuts to the heart of the matter. A poor reflection of character, a momentary lapse in judgment...? Sad.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.