Cowboy logic

Told my wife that I had to buy another scope because it was on sale. She wanted to know why just because it was on sale ? Nope because I had to buy an action that was on sale (found a new Remington 700sa for $355.00 ) because I bought the action I had to buy the scope. Now I have no room in the safe so I have to buy another safe. Now I have lots of room for more guns. So I can build more! I think it's good logic don't you? She's not too convinced but she'll come around
My wife took up Equestrian competition to fill the gap of my time loading, shooting, hunting, etc.. Horse-$85,000,
truck $68,000, horse trailer-13K. saddle-3K, tack, other accessories unlimited, lesson 3-4 times weekl Approx Board and feed/supplements, and Vet visits $2-3K yearly. First 3 yrs she spent at least $275 D2A1CCAD-2220-4CA0-8ED7-3369B8178E36_1_201_a.jpegK. Anyone want to trade hobbies? Question is what do I build next?

I got a "free" Proof 7mm 24" 1:8.4" CF barrel in a trade.
Only cost me about $9k to install it....

New Defiance AnTi X SA mag bf
New Manners PRS2
New TBAC Dominus .308 w. CB
New Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
New Hawkins M5 DBM w. Accurate WSM mags
New ARC M10 36mm rings
New ZCO 420 MPCT2

Built it into a 7SS
250 new pieces of ADG brass
New dies
1500pcs Berger 184 F Open Hyb

I like the rifle so much, I picked up a Manners LRH for it to shave a pound off for hunting. So now I have two stocks for it.

It all started with a "Free" barrel.

Guess what.....

I have another "Free" Bartlein 22" 6.5mm 1:7.5" #13 CF barrel sitting in my reloading room now....
You better send it to me. You build another rifle out of a free barrel and you may have to sleep with it. I'm here for you Buddy.

My wife took up Equestrian competition to fill the gap of my time loading, shooting, hunting, etc.. Horse-$85,000,
truck $68,000, horse trailer-13K. saddle-3K, tack, other accessories unlimited, lesson 3-4 times weekl Approx Board and feed/supplements, and Vet visits $2-3K yearly. First 3 yrs she spent at least $275View attachment 352462K. Anyone want to trade hobbies? Question is what do I build next?
Lucky for me my wife doesn't like live animals but will tolerate the occasional stuffed dead one I bring home. I buy/build a rifle she buys/builds a purse. I don't complain my clothes don't fit in our walk in closet she don't complain our Christmas lights don't fit in the basement😉