Cowboy logic

I got a free bag of 31 rds of 7mmTCU ammo. At last count........, that "free" ammo led to the purchase of a TC Contender in 7mmTCU, another in 7-30 Waters, reloading "dies & stuff" for the aforementioned, several pistol scopes, a couple of .22LR barrels, and several sets of TC stock furniture. All total, that bag of free ammo probably cost about Three Grand $$$.

You gotta be careful using that logic. If your wife catches on she will suddenly realize that the house needs new paint. Then of course new flooring will follow, etc!
Studies show that people with two (2) X chromosomes don't always respond to "logic", at least significantly less frequently than people with Y chromosomes.

You gotta be careful using that logic. If your wife catches on she will suddenly realize that the house needs new paint. Then of course new flooring will follow, etc!
Worked a bit different for me. Loving spouse encouraged me to buy much more ammo than I was going to during the start of the covid thing. Bless her little heart. Recently, she had her ears pierced and informed me that she will be needing some black pearl earrings and maybe some diamond ones too. and the beat goes on.

I picked up a friend of a friend's "getting out of reloading" sale and it included some .22-250 components and dies. I never knew I needed a .22-250 until then.

I managed to sell some other stuff that I didn't get the urge to hoard keep, and somewhat paid for a start on a simple build that has turned into a not so simple build ...

Last decision point is - the accustock on the right has Savage bottom metal for a top bolt release. My action has a bottom bolt release. I found the right trigger guard, so now do I ...
1. buy a bottom bolt release magazine housing and find the unicorn savage magazine, or
2. mill the magazine housing screw ear down to fit the bottom bolt release, and still search for a savage mag, or
3. buy an AICS bottom bolt release magazine housing and call it done?

oops, not the last decision point ... forgot, which of the barrels to the left get installed first? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21