Cowboy logic

Husker shooter

Told my wife that I had to buy another scope because it was on sale. She wanted to know why just because it was on sale ? Nope because I had to buy an action that was on sale (found a new Remington 700sa for $355.00 ) because I bought the action I had to buy the scope. Now I have no room in the safe so I have to buy another safe. Now I have lots of room for more guns. So I can build more! I think it's good logic don't you? She's not too convinced but she'll come around

Told my wife that I had to buy another scope because it was on sale. She wanted to know why just because it was on sale ? Nope because I had to buy an action that was on sale (found a new Remington 700sa for $355.00 ) because I bought the action I had to buy the scope. Now I have no room in the safe so I have to buy another safe. Now I have lots of room for more guns. So I can build more! I think it's good logic don't you? She's not too convinced but she'll come around
🤔hmmm I have a similar problem with a McMillian stock that I found on sale awhile ago and is sitting empty in my safe.

First of all I 100% support your logic. Just ask my wife. But you got me to thinking. Would you get a better buy if you purchased 2 safe. Now if you can pull that one off you'll know that she will come around.

I got a "free" Proof 7mm 24" 1:8.4" CF barrel in a trade.
Only cost me about $9k to install it....

New Defiance AnTi X SA mag bf
New Manners PRS2
New TBAC Dominus .308 w. CB
New Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
New Hawkins M5 DBM w. Accurate WSM mags
New ARC M10 36mm rings
New ZCO 420 MPCT2

Built it into a 7SS
250 new pieces of ADG brass
New dies
1500pcs Berger 184 F Open Hyb

I like the rifle so much, I picked up a Manners LRH for it to shave a pound off for hunting. So now I have two stocks for it.

It all started with a "Free" barrel.

Guess what.....

I have another "Free" Bartlein 22" 6.5mm 1:7.5" #13 CF barrel sitting in my reloading room now....

I got a "free" Proof 7mm 24" 1:8.4" CF barrel in a trade.
Only cost me about $9k to install it....

New Defiance AnTi X SA mag bf
New Manners PRS2
New TBAC Dominus .308 w. CB
New Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
New Hawkins M5 DBM w. Accurate WSM mags
New ARC M10 36mm rings
New ZCO 420 MPCT2

Built it into a 7SS
250 new pieces of ADG brass
New dies
1500pcs Berger 184 F Open Hyb

I like the rifle so much, I picked up a Manners LRH for it to shave a pound off for hunting. So now I have two stocks for it.

It all started with a "Free" barrel.

Guess what.....

I have another "Free" Bartlein 22" 6.5mm 1:7.5" #13 CF barrel sitting in my reloading room now....
It's a expensive bad bug that bites us. But there's worse ways to spend money. ( anyone want to buy an airplane)🥴

I wanted to build a 300 Norma Improved but as it takes so long to get components figured it would be next year before the gun would be finished. Looked over at Krieger's site and there was a 9 twist 30" heavy varmint barrel ready to go. Ordered it and in researching actions discovered Piercision had some Borden Bigfoot actions coming, and everything else I was looking for in stock. It all arrived yesterday.