cooper rifles

All depends. My last one was around 3-4 months if I remember right. If you have a local stocking dealer they can/will order it for you.

Search the Internet for the Cooper dealers and give them a call--a number of them put their inventory up on their web sites. You could always buy one of those and have it shipped to your FFL if you find what you like. I found my left-handed 300WM in stock at a dealer.

Any time I've asked my local dealer about ordering, he always says "6 months or so" but that he would need to call to get a more specific timeframe.

-David

I was told mine would take around six months. It ended up taking almost a year. But I kind of expected that. However, I'm very pleased with the rifle. I would have no problem ordering another. I had one issue with the magazine. Rather than just send me another, they actually requested that I send them the rifle so that they could be sure they fixed the problem. They paid for the shipping. I was very impressed with their customer service. They did what they said they would do, and in the time line they said they would do it.

They come in most all cals. there is a 30-06 and a 7mm RM for sale on guns international first stop guns is the seller they have came down in price since I got my m92 backcountry on 008/01/16 I paid $2790.00 for 7mm mag and it is great. fast handling, light without much recoil at all and very well made. but I wanted to get anotherone in 30-06 but there is a eight month wait.

My Savages are ugly. They don't cost much. They all shoot under .5 MOA.
I built one this evening that I started ordering parts for on Thanksgiving evening.
Picked up a donor action in a pawn shop Black Friday. Ordered the stock, lug, brake, barrel, brass, dies, bullets, bases, rings, scope on LRH classifieds and online. 7 DAYS during the holidays from WANT to SHOOT. Mcgowen barrel, lugs lapped, action, lug and nut lapped, base bedded and stock bedded. Will shoot with anything that isn't a PPC for under $1500 and 1 week wait time.
By the time a SEMI custom like a Cooper is at your house.......I will be screwing a new barrel on that Savage having already torched the SAUM barrel on it.
High end guns are PRETTY but I will have built 3 more and burned them up by the time a Cooper or LAW or Montana hits your door.
Guess I'm too darn impatient.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.