• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Phoenix 6.5-284

HuntnID

Ok. I'm still very uncertain about selling this but I'm gonna give it a shot. This could be one of my favorite rifles and it always seems to hit the mark. I am certain I will eventually regret it but I don't believe I will be using it much anymore.

I have a Cooper Model 22 Phoenix 6.5-284. It has a 28" sendero contour barrel with a black and red stock. There are almost 500 rounds down the barrel and it shoots like an absolute dream. All I have ever shot were 142 grain Sierra Matchkings and 51 grains of H4831SC. With this load, it will shoot 1/2 moa on a bad day and most days it is much much better.

There is isn't any damage to the rifle and the only marks are a couple shiny spots on the barrel and they would go unnoticed unless one specifically looks for them.

I will include the Talley Quick-Detach bases and 30mm rings.

I also have 94 pieces of Lapua brass. 50 pieces have been twice fired. The rest is unfired. I have 409 142 grain Sierra Matchkings.

I also have a Forster Benchrest sizing and seating die. I have used a lot of different die brands and I would say these are probably my favorites. I will certainly be using Forster dies in the future, when possible.

I will sell everything for $1350.

The top shot was my first shot after cleaning the rifle before hunting season. The next four were all together .24moa @ 100 yards.

This is a great deal! Someone needs to jump on this, I have the exact same rifle and with all that's being offered is a great buy. Wish I didn't already have three 6.5's Good luck

This rifle is SPF to dixiemagnum80. He PM'ed me at 0840 hrs this morning. Thanks for all the interest.