• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: 6.5-284 Cooper Phoenix

300WinMagShooter

For Sale:
Cooper Model 22 Phoenix in 6.5-284
Ken Farrell one-piece steel 20 MOA base included ($120 new)
1:8 twist
Approx 8# without scope

I bought this gun with an unknown round count, but my smith said the throat looked great. I've put approximately 120 rounds through it over the last couple years, ALWAYS fired slowly and never allowed to get hot.

I have shot several loads with this rifle for elk, coyotes, and target, all load data that I have will be available to the buyer if they wish.

Accuracy varied from a best of .2 MOA to a worst of .9 MOA, with most of the hunting loads around .5 MOA

Planned on doing 1K with it, but got a deal on a 300 WSM last fall and so this rifle got moved down to coyote duty. It does have a very minor scuff on the barrel from hunting use and sliding into the scabbard, I will take more detailed photos if anyone wants them.

Nightforce and bipod NOT included, but I will offer the buyer the option to buy the Lapua brass, bullets, and Redding Type S Competition Dies that I have for this gun since this my only 6.5-284 right now.

Please feel free to ask if I have not posted all the relevant info!

Asking $1350 OBO SHIPPED to your FFL from an individual.

Thanks for the interest! Jason

Attachments

• P2100160.jpg
    P2100160.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P2100161.jpg
    P2100161.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 37
Thanks! No trades at this time....I'm just not using it as much as I COULD be using the cash!

I going to try and add a pic of the little scuff on the bottom of the barrel, but its small enough I can't really get the camera to focus on it. It is located next to the penny.

All PM's replied to.

Thanks! Jason

Attachments

• P2100165.jpg
    P2100165.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 11
I have this exact same setup, Nightforce and everything. I have to say, it is a wonderful shooting rifle and for a wonderful price. BUMP for a wonderful setup.

Recent Posts