• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Phoenix .260 reduced

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
"REDUCED" Cooper Phoenix Model 22 asking $2,300.00 shipped to your FFL CONUS in legal States. Not CA and HI AK extra.
Had this rifle SOLD before Christmas, but the buyer never sent the payment.

I purchased this rifle because I really liked the look and the quality of the Cooper Phoenix plus with a single shot I could reload cases long if I wanted without the limit of a magazine. Most our rifles are Single shot.
At the time we had quite a few rifles in our safe and was keeping this one for some special hunts. Most .260 Rems were 1:9 twists. I actually wanted a 1:8 twist so I sent the rifle back to Cooper and had them change the barrel to a 1:8 and thread the barrel at the same time. When we got the rifle back and saw the Proof card it showed great accuracy. I called Cooper up to find out more data on the load they used when proofing the rifle. I spoke with the actual person that worked on the rifle and proof shot it. He told me that it was the most accurate rifle that he shot while working for Cooper.
SEE THE TEST CARD.

Since I was building my own rifles at the time, I put this rifle away without ever shooting it. The Model 22 is such a nice accurate rifle, I couldn't bring myself to sell it. Now after renovating our GS shop and having several high-end builds waiting to be put together, I need to start selling off our inventory.

This is basically a NEW rifle and only shot at the factory.

Cooper Model 22 Phoenix Single Shot .260 Rem. Another thing about a single shot is that you can load your bullets "LONG" without the worry of magazine length.

Hand-laid synthetic stock, reinforced with Kevlar that surrounds an aircraft grade aluminum bedding block.

Wilson 26" Stainless Steel, Straight Taper, Premium, Select Match Grade, Button Rifled Barrel; lapped and air gauged to .0002". Matte metal finish. 1:8 Twist.

3 Lug Bolt.

Fully adjustable, single stage trigger (has a really nice crisp trigger).

Ken Farrell 20 MOA picatinny rail $117.00.

Threaded Barrel w/Cap $185.00

Weight is 8lbs 12oz.

MSRP $3,542.00

Load Data: 42.6gr H-414 with 142gr SMK OAL 2.758"

Just look at what a 10 year old Rem 700 is selling for???
Looking for $2,300 and willing to look at offers.
Payment - Pay Pal F&F or add 3% or check/Money Order that clears. Send to your FFL with FREE shipping & insurance. No shipping to CA. Hi and AK extra

Attachments

• Bolt head.jpg
    Bolt head.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Bolt.jpg
    Bolt.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Cooper 260 Box.jpg
    Cooper 260 Box.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 275
  • Cooper 260 Card.jpg
    Cooper 260 Card.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Cooper Bottom.jpg
    Cooper Bottom.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Cooper L Bottom.jpg
    Cooper L Bottom.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 262
  • Cooper L Side.jpg
    Cooper L Side.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 257
  • Cooper Muzzel.jpg
    Cooper Muzzel.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Cooper R.jpg
    Cooper R.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 258

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• Bolt head.jpg
    Bolt head.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Bolt.jpg
    Bolt.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Cooper 260 Box.jpg
    Cooper 260 Box.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 27
  • Cooper 260 Card.jpg
    Cooper 260 Card.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Cooper Bottom.jpg
    Cooper Bottom.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Cooper L Bottom.jpg
    Cooper L Bottom.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Cooper L Side.jpg
    Cooper L Side.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Cooper Muzzel bore.jpg
    Cooper Muzzel bore.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 31
  • Cooper Muzzel.jpg
    Cooper Muzzel.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Cooper R.jpg
    Cooper R.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36
I sold a .260 a couple of years ago that I had put together in the Savage Special Order shop. Now I have a couple of 6.5 CMs (one, another special order shop rifle from Savage.)

I have lots of .260 brass and dies and would like to get another 260 rifle and move the Second Savage out of my safe.

You got me thinking.....

Putting this one back in the safe after tonight.
Selling this extremely nice and accurate rifle. Cooper made this rifle with high quality components and workmanship.
I underpriced to help pay medical bills and needed home repairs.
Thanks for looking.
Len & Jill