Compulsary Purchase Order

Hi Ol Mike,
This is what i have trying to find out from you guys over there.
What rights do you have that allow you to protect your property from those that want to take it away, including the Authorities?
We have no rights, if this were to happen to me, at the first sign of resistance, a swat squad would be sent out to relieve me of my firearms.

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

We have about the same rights as you, maybe slightly more eroded. The Boyz can come and collect your firearms by merely implicating you as a tarrorrisst, (The spelling mimics how I hear it pronounced so often) If they want your land it's a done deal as well. Simply put, there really wouldn't need to be any signs of resistance to lose what is rightfully yours.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Ol Mike,
This is what i have trying to find out from you guys over there.
What rights do you have that allow you to protect your property from those that want to take it away, including the Authorities?
We have no rights, if this were to happen to me, at the first sign of resistance, a swat squad would be sent out to relieve me of my firearms.

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts