Colorado springs ffl question

cohunt

Anyone in the Colorado Springs area know of an ffl willing to ship a pistol to California?

It must be an ffl to ffl ship ( turner outdoors in cali is who it would go to)

I tried calling a few local ffl dealers and it sounds like most don't want to do it (understandable)

If you know of a Colorado Springs ffl dealer willing to do this -- please let me know

Thanks

Anyone?

I read the "approved handgun list" mumbo jumbo for Cali and it appears that private party transfers are exempt from having to be on the "approved list"--- if that is indeed the case then this shouldn't be a big deal, it should be just like any other "out of state transfer" , just seems like nobody wants to touch a cali transfer with a 10' pole around here

I dont understand what you are saying--, I can find a complete list of local ffls on the web, but so far the ones I've called won't touch a CA transfer-- is there a list of colorado springs ffls that will ship to Cali on Gunbroker?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.