Clarification...(or wasted energy)

Brown Dog

All,

Massive apologies for boring you with the following , but having made the mistake of raising my head above the parapet (on the John Burn's Eqpt thread) in this bizarre e-world of keyboard bravery; I have received the following email (In short, Ric Horst believes that I have claimed he is 'Big Bore' and requests that I clarify the issue):

A copy of my email reply to him is below. From my perspective,this draws a line under the matter.

[ QUOTE ]
Message Received: Nov 25 2006, 12:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Subject: LRH site

Whomever you are...
This is not me. Please check your post and your facts. I am not, nor am I able to post and or be a member on Lens site. Please clarify in your post. Sorry you feel that way about me. Ironic as you have no idea what type of a person I am. Nor do you really know me to be able make such an assuming post.
I'll be checking to insure you've done the right thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Ric,

You will know from my posts on LRH that my name is Matt. I would also hope that you know that I don't do 'internet bravery'; to that end you might realise that there maybe a misunderstanding here.

The post you have quoted was a reply to Big Bore's Post. It is headed 'Ric' because I believe his name is Ric.

It's not possible to search his posts on LRH now, but my memory has him logged as a 'Ric'. I am not the world's only 'Matt', neither are you the only 'Ric'!

You will also note that my post to BigBore is polite, a request for restraint from 'holding on too tight'.....I think that that has a resonance here.

Since BB's name (as 'Ric') is now in doubt (and since it clearly bothers you enough to email me) I am more than willing to post the contents of this (and your) email.

(Although you should note that the particular thread in question has been locked)

So please hold fire, in entirety, on the points in your email ....the post was not aimed at you.

And finally,

On the day following over 160 car bomb deaths in Baghdad and with British and US soldiers at war on 2 Fronts....let's keep a little perspective on this keyboard honour/ bravery nonsense.

As I always say, we'd probably all be friends over a pint.

All the best

Matt

It would appear that "BB"s name is A. Ricka, or some such - at least that is what is in the e-mails that he has been bombarding me with for the last few days.

He is clearly a very troubled man with personal problems.

I have not the slightest idea what he is talking about.

A weird bird named RickA started an argument on Xtreme Accuracy that lead to the sites downfall. Truly a deranged soul.

Brown dog

Ric horst is not big bore, i personally feel the same way as you about big bore. On the other hand ric horst is a great guy.

d-a

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts