wasted hour of my life

6.5x300

I never thought any of my time was ever wasted or that I want that hour back when it comes to a bad movie, class rooms, etc. etc. untill I clicked on one of the advertisments on this sight of all places.

I must have been really bored one day but I clicked on the "home made energy" advertisment....... and so began the hour of my wasted life I want back. This add is a SCAM! I was a bit disapointed to see such a false advertising on this great sight.

Not that I care about solar power or whatever anyone's personal opinions are about the worlds energy issues but can't we expect better ads on a Long Range Hunting sight then this????? Then again I saw a save the wolves add too so who knows.

Anyway don't waste any of your time clicking on any home made energy adds. Load some ammo instead.

Good shooting

BT

BT

Sorry, some of the ads come in from Google and I don't have total control.

Some of the Google ads come in and are seen only by those who may have visited a website with similar interests, maybe energy savings. Not saying you did.

Next time just email me the ad's link. With that I can usually block them. I, too, want the ads to be relevant and not objectionable.

Cool. My feathers where not ruffled or anything just thought I would pass on a bit of info to save others some time. Still an awesome sight, Thanks Len.

Merry Christmas

BT

Ya.... the so called 6 minute video was more like a half hour. Don't know why I bothered. Then I spent another half hour trying to find a valid example of someone actually using this product. Nothing! Scam! So I will spen the next hour reloading instead.

BT

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.