Europe's Energy crisis.

Facts are NEVER part of ANY political narrative. The Green Party do not even like the Amish, Quakes etc!! Here's the thing, take away the cell phones and internet from the Green Party and they will accept high sulfur coal no emission controls coal fired power plant in heart beat!

Just look at Germany, that country was at one time, global recognized economic power on rise. Green Party literally destroyed the economy in very short order and has not recovered.

The common response for any political agenda is : "doing something is better than doing nothing". No it is not! Any long term program must clearly define what the real problem is in Crystal clear factual details, not cherry picked for agenda, with concise timetable that brings us there without destroying way of life for everyone. The people being harmed the most are the ones that cannot afford to live with the added cost of an unfounded false narrative.

Facts are NEVER part of ANY political narrative. The Green Party do not even like the Amish, Quakes etc!! Here's the thing, take away the cell phones and internet from the Green Party and they will accept high sulfur coal no emission controls coal fired power plant in heart beat!

Just look at Germany, that country was at one time, global recognized economic power on rise. Green Party literally destroyed the economy in very short order and has not recovered.

The common response for any political agenda is : "doing something is better than doing nothing". No it is not! Any long term program must clearly define what the real problem is in Crystal clear factual details, not cherry picked for agenda, with concise timetable that brings us there without destroying way of life for everyone. The people being harmed the most are the ones that cannot afford to live with the added cost of an unfounded false narrative.
Well I guess this is better than paying $5 per gallon of gas. https://www.ntd.com/battery-replace...Ias8p9kZadfRk3w8qUW41CHcWJGjkkT7oFBL0tlqV9ftM

Exactly, in Europe they have an End of Life Vehicle (ELV) program in which the manufacturer has to take the vehicle back. That is one aspect. There needs to be a replacement battery program that is no more than the initial cost if the battery as it was in OEM build. There must be a guarantee life span of the battery that is fully documented and disclosed in vehicle documentation which us separate from the vehicle warranty. The guarantee of the battery must be based upon REAL WORLD expected charging duty cycles and some 🐂💩 duty cycle for someone living in a large city driving short distances. The battery replacement must be available through a duty cycle life span past the accepted warranty of the vehicle. Until we get this, buying an EV for any extended time frame is like buying a Communist cardboard car IMO.

Exactly, in Europe they have an End of Life Vehicle (ELV) program in which the manufacturer has to take the vehicle back. That is one aspect. There needs to be a replacement battery program that is no more than the initial cost if the battery as it was in OEM build. There must be a guarantee life span of the battery that is fully documented and disclosed in vehicle documentation which us separate from the vehicle warranty. The guarantee of the battery must be based upon REAL WORLD expected charging duty cycles and some 🐂💩 duty cycle for someone living in a large city driving short distances. The battery replacement must be available through a duty cycle life span past the accepted warranty of the vehicle. Until we get this, buying an EV for any extended time frame is like buying a Communist cardboard car IMO.
We're already running into issue for solar panel dumps stations. This makes me think that over a decade ago Boone Pickens was trying to push nat gas to deaf ears. We were burning the excess because we didn't have the storage capacity.

Well the Europeans have been in the Green cycle for a long time, they produce natural gas from anerobic digestors at dairies and feed lots, they have solar farms and lots of wind mills, I think its like 40% of their grid is from wind generation, but thats not nearly enough to feed the German machine and when Ivan shuts off the Gas completely its going to get really nasty really quick. France is in the same boat as is the UK. Poland laid their own pipeline from the North Sea and are not as vulnerable as the rest of Europe. Germany is already taking some coal plants out of moth balls, they have no choice it's either do that or freeze in the dark this winter. I am not sure if France can start up some of their moth balled Nuc's but I bet they are looking into it heavily, the next 2 years are going to be something to behold not just there but here as well.
I saw yesterday that Biden the Insane, has ordered the EPA to look into making the Permian Basin in Texas a non-attainment zone, if they do this you are probably looking at a minimum of 20% decreased volume of production and it will probably be more like 35% decrease. Permitting for any CO2 releasing facilities will virtually be impossible to get approved. If you think they aren't out to get us, you are very mistaken

They know what's best for us.
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

If they do that to the Permian Basin it sends a pretty clear signal to the rest of the world. I guess I shouldn't of thrown away those Birkenstocks my ex tried to get me to wear. I'll need those, a prius, and some purple herb to get me through the next few years.

France is among the highest in nuclear power of their grid at 70%
They are in the process of shutting 15 of them down with no documented plan to replace with nuclear due to age, there is a consensus that there are 20 more that will face the same fate in the near future, this no plan in place has whole lot to do with yellow jacket riots that have targeted the Macron administration for inaction and the rising cost to purchase power from the European grid instead of generating it in France. I do agree that they produce 70% of their power with Nucs but that trend will soon be falling off precipitously.

I don't know anything about energy production other than as an investor, but it seems you could apply the same reasoning as in Net Present Value in finance to decide if a project is worth doing.

I do know for sure that gasahol isn't because I know a smart engineer who worked in that field. By the time you grow the corn (plant, fertilize, irrigate, harvest, ship, process, all using fossil) the net energy is negative.

Heard if Trump is reelected he plans to fire 50,000 government workers. Sounds like a decent start.