Center Shot Rifles, thoughts and thank you.

Coyboy

It's my last week-end in the shop as I finish up my final builds. As I ponder my 5+ years building rifles, I have been contemplating my business success and the many customers I have served.

First I would like to thank Len Backus, for furthering my business aspirations, some 5 years ago this month when he first contacted me to build him a rifle. This lead into a friendship and business relationship that I will never forget. He with the help of this forum vaulted my business to what it was.

I would also like to thank all my many customers who thru forums like this promoted the many fine rifles I built over the years, I can honestly say it was my pleasure to serve you.

I also appreciate the many users of the Muscle Brake and my CSR brake, your response to it's effectiveness was overwhelming. I can only say thank you.

I must not forget to thank Ken and Norm at Brux Barrels, one, for there great product, and for there trust and friendship thru the years.

As I transition to Surgeon Rifles, I look forward to this new chapter in my life. As many of you know I have been competing in PRS events and this new found sport will be one of my "off duty" endeavors as I strive to climb the leader board. I look forward to spending more time with my family and friends, after 5 years of dedicating and driving my business forward.

Some of the things I reflect on that I think vaulted my business was my dedication to the customer. It is what separates the good from the great and I think I did my very best. In 5 years I had 3 rifles returned to me that did not shoot under 1/2 moa. I rebuilt those rifles with new barrels, at no charge, to satisfy the customers demand for accuracy. As my customers know I gave an estimated completion date for each rifle when it was ordered. I'm proud to say I shipped 90% on time and never had one go over 2 months past due, with the exception of a handful that were waiting on a scope install. My open lines of communication was another aspect that drove an ever growing business, I could always be reached and was available for any follow-up customer service.

Once again my sincerest Thank You to all.

Jim See
Center Shot Rifles LLC

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 15
Your business succeeded because you tried your best to do the important things right the first time around and your follow-up customer service policy and skills were intact. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Take care Jim. It was alwas interesting posting on threads you were on and reading your replies and private messages.

Hope you transition into a nice comfortable job where you can spend quality time with your family. I know how much time running a business takes, I think about hanging it up everyday myself. I've been contemplating cancelling a machinery order because my personal time is getting more fleeting with each passing month.

Keep all of us updated on your new position and how it's working out.

Take care and live well...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.