CCI Magnum Primers Available At ...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Gettn2, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Gettn2

Gettn2 Active Member

Just went to what used to be Sportsman's Warehouse in Spokane WA on Sat. They had several thousand Magnum Primers. This may have already been posted but thought someone might want to know.

They are now called ... Wholesale Sports. Give em a call.

Tel: (509) 891-1900

Didn't try here ... but you might ...

Coeur d'Alene
    3534 N. Government Way
    Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
    Tel: (208) 664-7900

2. fireroad

fireroad Well-Known Member

Sportman's Warehouse in Albuquerque (still called Sportman's Warehouse) had no primers of any kind last week. No powder either, some bullets, and some factory loads. They are out of bankrupcy fully now so they can start putting in the large orders and should have some components in the next couple of months.

I suspect the place you are shopping was sold by SW and is owned by a different company...one that can get primers :)

3. Gettn2

Gettn2 Active Member

Yes ... it is now owned by some Canadians.

4. mikeinaz

mikeinaz New Member

From what I understand, all Sportsman's are now owned by the Canadians. I havn't seen any primers or powder in the two by my house in over a year.

5. fireroad

fireroad Well-Known Member

Yup. the Sportman's franchise was bought by a Canadian firm. I think the store the OP is refereing to is one of the 27 or so stores that Sportman's cut, many went out of busines and some where sold off and are now private sporting good stores.