catshooter need your help

How many times have you ever stepped in cat [censored]? I cant think of any off the top of my head. Oh but I can remember hundreds of times stepping in dog [censored]. Oh by the way, You are walking down a dark alley and look over and see a cat. You are about as scared as if it was a book. If you see a dog it will most likely end up barking and good chance trying to bite you're ***. Hence the reason the dog will die and the cat will live to see another day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i don't hate cats just don't like having one in the house we have 2 the young picture above thats never been outdoors and a 11 yr old one that only comes in when shes in the mood she never leaves the front yard she acts more like a dog pretty smart cat comes when you call her name sceech that young one left a turd on the hall way floor i step in one night i was not a happy camper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif i install flooring for a living capet tile hardwood ect you wouldnt beleave the damage a couple of cats can do to a house dogs will to but to a lesser degree

I have actually steped in cat crap. What I stepped in the most was cat vomit!! I guess from eating too many brids and mice. To be fair, I have stepped in dog crap and dog vomit as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Youre right about being used as a chew toy in a dark alley. That is why I have one that sleeps on my bed with my wife when I am out hunting or working a night job. The cat would run and hide while the dog...Well anyway, I sleep better at night when I know I will wake up to a bloody mess that isnt mine but some idot's who thought he would invade my space! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I may be biased due to a feline-abusive childhood, but cats are nearly worthless.
In comparison to dogs, I have never had a cat help load an unruly horse into a trailer. I have never had a cat stop a loose cow from trampling me. I have never heard of a cat detracting a burglar. A well-trained dog is man's best friend. Cats..... are for pre-pubescent girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I may exaggerate... without our barn cats my pre-bowseason practice would be rather boring. If that's not purpose I don't know what is.

(edited to note: the "feline-abusive childhood" involved a siamese cat attacking me and stealing/hoarding my toys under the couch during my first years of life... I just felt like I had to sit on the couch and let y'all know about that. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

8.2 grain, .177 RWS R-10 match on my Beeman S1 at 850 fps, in the hands of my wife...Deadly on Feline

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts