catshooter need your help

stxhunter

what would you charge to do a hit on this beast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
emilypics.jpg
gun002.jpg

dude, youre cat dosen't look little. What are you putting them on the computer to get wacked too? Man, I am starting to think that I am the only one to like cats. By the way, cats are 100% better and smatter. You don't see a cat dumb enough to chase a stick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

no screech but tie a rubber nightcrawler on a dtring and drag it by them, I have nothing against cats, I just hate them! they could replace the coyote as the perfect predator till they taste cat food, from that day foreward they ain't worth the powder it takes to make them push up daisy's, only pretty cat I ever saw was 4" inside the white line about 1/2" thick.
JS

[ QUOTE ]
what would you charge to do a hit on this beast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
emilypics.jpg
gun002.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

No charge for the hit... but you have to pay airfare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Meow...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ha ha, I dont like cats much either. We have 2 of them only so they can keep some of the mice out of the barns and stuff. Other then that, there worthless. Dogs actually do stuff for you, like chase coyotes, fetch ducks and geese, chase stray cats out of the yard. Cats dont even know there own name, how stupid is that??

When was the last time ya saw a cat swim 50 yards with a duck in it's mouth?

Matt

[ QUOTE ]
You don't see a cat dumb enough to chase a stick

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they chase rubber mice instead. You know those ones with the little bells inside them. Real sharp critters I tell ya!

I guess that is where you get your LRH handle. You will come to a screeching halt on the pavment to miss one!!

You know what the difference between a dead skunk and a dead kitty is??

Scroll down

There are skid marks leading to the skunk!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding screech. Cheers!

25-06, if ur cats are outside, they are killing many many many more things than mice. i doubt they kill many mice. mice arent as fun as baby pheasants or rabbits, or a couple hundred birds in it lifetime. if the cat is loose outside, it should be shot.

One good thing about cats is that they don't come by and pee all over your $200 wheels while the owner holds the leash. Ureaic acid is hard on clearcoat. Of course the dog that did that don't do it anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

at least it was your wheel i was at my fathers last week end sitting on his leather couch whe his 6 month old female beagle crawled behind me and peed all over me my dad was just glad it wasnt on my moms new couch which is fabric his 2 yr old male beagle hiked his leg and peed on my son the day before

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.