Cases?

This cat has a lot of stuff in his case, but none the less a good video. He goes a little fast for my liking. If you take your time, you can get a nice clean finish. It would benefit you if you have someone to help manipulate the foam while you cut.

A little tip... When you are drawing the outline of the rifle and accessories pull the foam out, flip it over and reverse everything top to bottom (does that make sense?). That way if you have any stray lines you won't see them when you are finished and have the rifle installed in the case.

Good video! You are right, a lot of stuff in that case! i had always heard to put the scope up by the handle so the weight doesn't rest on the scope.
That's what I do. Also a good idea to have the butt of the rifle on the wheeled side of the case. I can't imagine bending a barrel but why risk torquing the barreled action in the stock while rolling it thru an airport. across a parking lot, etc.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.