Canine Companion

So I guess someone else likes them!
IMG_1751.jpeg

Our Greater Swiss Mountain Dog was named Henry. I wanted to call him Hank for short but could never get the kids and wife to call him Hank for Henry it was. Hank is an easy one syllable name and I always felt it fit for GSMD's and Berners. Nice looking pup. Our current dog Merle is half Swissy and half Beauceron. Turned out to be a great combo even though he was an oops 🤣

So I guess someone else likes them!
View attachment 500082
Great Pyrenees are GREAT Protectors. Now TED is a real Great Pyrenees. Our Cassie (Bred for Stock Protection) seen in the picture with a backpack is 1 1/2 years and learned some tricks from Samson. Samons was a Yote Killer and we are sure that this new pup will be one too.

Isn't that a mastiff that looks like a blood hound in the head?
Based on what I've read, the Fila is a crossbred dog that originated by breading a mastiff, bloodhound and a 3rd breed. They are bred to hunt down and hold or kill large animals or even humans in some places. I only know about the breed because a Fila attacked my daughter's GoldenDoodle, the most peaceful dog in the world.

The Fila is considered to be a "DANGEROUS BREED" in many places.

Legal status
Fila Brasileiro
In Fiji,[11] the United Kingdom,[12] Norway,[13] Malta[citation needed], Australia, Hong Kong[14] and Cyprus,[15] it is illegal to own any of these dogs without specific exemption from a court. In Turkey, it is illegal to own and breed a Fila Brasileiro.[16] It is automatically classified as a dangerous dog in Trinidad and Tobago,[17] meaning they cannot be imported and males must be neutered.

Recent Posts