Our Companions

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We are sure that all of us on this forum have our favorite companions be it a canine, feline, horse and they are currently bringing us joy or brought us joy in the past. Jill and I have raised many animals companions. We have had many a dog, cat, possum, fox, deer show up at our door and really adopt us rather than the other way around and we have rescued a few from the pound. ALL OF THEM GAVE US UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. We are sure that all of you know our story and have the same affections for your companions. Jill and I still have 10 mixed companions currently and today is one year since Kaliann passed away. She was a calico cat and was so mixed color that you could not see her in the woods. She was a good hunter and followed me around like a dog. She knew all commands like sit, stay, Hi Five, speak, roll over. We had a bell on the door and when she needed to out to the bathroom she would ring it. We had litter boxes for the other cats, but she always went outside like our dog Samson. and most especially where ever she was and I whistled she would come running out of the woods and jump into my arms.
I am sure there are many stories like this and I just wanted to post this "RAINBOW BRIDGE" We have a plaque with this by our grave sites for our friends that have passed over the years. If you have a companion that passes read this and it may help with your companion's passing.

Attachments

• Rainbow1.jpg
    Rainbow1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
We are sure that all of us on this forum have our favorite companions be it a canine, feline, horse and they are currently bringing us joy or brought us joy in the past. Jill and I have raised many animals companions. We have had many a dog, cat, possum, fox, deer show up at our door and really adopt us rather than the other way around and we have rescued a few from the pound. ALL OF THEM GAVE US UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. We are sure that all of you know our story and have the same affections for your companions. Jill and I still have 10 mixed companions currently and today is one year since Kaliann passed away. She was a calico cat and was so mixed color that you could not see her in the woods. She was a good hunter and followed me around like a dog. She knew all commands like sit, stay, Hi Five, speak, roll over. We had a bell on the door and when she needed to out to the bathroom she would ring it. We had litter boxes for the other cats, but she always went outside like our dog Samson. and most especially where ever she was and I whistled she would come running out of the woods and jump into my arms.
I am sure there are many stories like this and I just wanted to post this "RAINBOW BRIDGE" We have a plaque with this by our grave sites for our friends that have passed over the years. If you have a companion that passes read this and it may help with your companion's passing.
D39252E5-3FC2-4F03-B655-E0CAAD63EA5C.jpeg

Brought tears to my eyes.
^^^This^^^ 😇
Wiping a few away, actually. You guys sure know how to tug on some heart strings (and stir some memories)......and I thank you for that. Sometimes my chosen profession requires me to "turn off" the emotions switch and I forget to turn it back on. Threads like this let me know I'm still human. 👍

Last edited: