Bushnell Cust service/repair

midwesthunter

Anyone ever dealt with them? So far I am far from Impressed! Bought a couple year old Spotter NIB Elite 20-60x80, zoom didn't work out of the box, owners manual says lifetime warranty they tell me 2 years, I have receipt, but they told me they might go off model build date, so will see where that goes. Anyways sent it in for repair, they received it on 6/28, I get a post card in the mail couple weeks later saying they received it and a lab repair number and how to follow repair status. I log in and see status, they didn't enter it in to be repaired till 7/9 and status still is on hold waiting inspection. Then it also tells me repairs are running 3-4 weeks. So looks like take a month before they look at it then another to repair? This just seems like a really long time or is it just me? Makes you wonder if they are this slow because of so many repairs? But will probably refrain from future Bushnell purchases.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts