BURRIS XTR II™ Riflescope 5-25x50mm????

If you have a hard time getting a response a lot of guys over at the hide are using them. SCR II seems to be the preferred reticle. There are several threads on the XTR's over there.

I had one with the SCR MOA reticle (5-25). Absolutely LOVED IT!!! That glass is excellent, and the adjustments I found were crisp and true (at least out to 700 yards). However I sold mine before I had a chance to really put it through a thorough long range test (had a money issue unfortunately).

Anyway, all of the feedback I have read has been positive also. I don't think you will be disappointed. I believe the word is already out though; I recently went to order another but they are on backorder everywhere (at least a month or two out). Guys are buying them faster than they can be made (especially given the price point they are at!).

I ended-up ordering the ATACR Enhanced, but when I go to top another rifle I WILL be topping it with an XTR II. Burris has knocked it out of the park with this scope!

5-25x50 SCR MOA. Had it for six months now and absolutely love it. I get bashed on the hide for it but I would have a very hard time justifying getting a Vortex Gen II for the price I got the Burris. With Mil/Leo discount I could have two Burris and $500 left over. Great glass, Not quite as good as the Gen II but I think better then Gen I. Zero stop/return. Great reticle, with positive turret click movement. Lifetime warrenty.
Only thing neg is it's heavy. But it is 16oz less than the Gen II also.
If you don't like it I will buy it from you at the cost I got mine.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.