Burris Veracity 4-20x50mm Riflescope w/ Ballistic E1 FFP Reticle

I was looking these over yesterday online, I really liked the looks of them having a good turret but also capped, I had a home for a 5-25 until I saw it only has 64 MOA of elevation which won't cut it.

Len and ran one of the 2-10's for several rounds a couple of weeks ago ringing 10" steel @ 400 yards. Nice little scope.
Looking forward to getting my hands on a 4-20 and the 5-25.

Optics Planet had it for $799 for a while up until over the weekend or at least the last time I checked. They had it for $699, free shipping, and an additional 10% discount for the Memorial Day weekend sale, so I ordered it yesterday AM for $629.10 shipped; expecting 5-10 days delivery.

Optics Planet had it for $799 for a while up until over the weekend or at least the last time I checked. They had it for $699, free shipping, and an additional 10% discount for the Memorial Day weekend sale, so I ordered it yesterday AM for $629.10 shipped; expecting 5-10 days delivery.

Great deal. You'll have to do a good review once you get your hands on it.

Finally got the scope yesterday ...

P6052443_zps079a4e5a.jpg

P6052445_zpsf93ee238.jpg

P6052446_zpseb8eda39.jpg

Thus far I've done only visual inspection/test against my friend's Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA. The optics clarity and crispness is so close but for my old eyes, I give the edge to Burris. The audible/click adjustment on the Vortex is better IMHO.

Overall, it's a very well built scope and nicely priced and would certainly give a ran for the money for the Vortex crowd ... but of course, more test is required esp. afield. I am very pleased with my purchase decision.

The 20 MOA rail is backordered and I won't be able to do any range tests until then. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.