Burris C4

17Fireball

Saw the banner ad for the Burris C4. Purchased this scope in the 4.5X-14X in the 1 inch tube. This is my first Burris and I am happy with the purchase. I wanted to get another VX-6 but the funds just were not there.

The Burris has nice glass, a recticle that is not to thick for long shots, and nice wind recticle. I loaded up my .243 for a predator/varmint load and get a free turret matched to my load from Burris. I entered my info. on line and got an email the next morning the turret was on the way. At only $60 I plan to buy one for the deer load I worked up for the gun as well.

Overall, a nice scope with many features I like at a fair price.

I have been wondering about this scope, I asked about it some time back with Zero response, I guess it is a bit new to get many reviews. To me, the one (and important) potential downfall is if the adjustments aren't trully repeatable. If they are, this will be a great buy in optics, no doubt about it!
Please let us know how it goes with your custom turrents.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.