burris C4 rifle scope

logan197

Just wondering if anyone has looked at or purchased one of these yet. They are new this year and the only place I have around to look at one is Cabelas and they have no idea when they will get one in. So any input would be welcomed. Thanks.

I evaluated the C4 scopes at the last SHOT Show. The glass is the same as the comparable MTAC model. The optical performance of all the MTACs is very good for that price point. Resolution and contrast are both high. Burris went with a novel wave washer spring design for the MTAC/C4 AO mechanisms that apparently prevents glare and reduces weight, compared to the traditional coil spring design. The C4 reticle is similar to the Swaro 4W reticle.

HighPowerOptics has theC4 scopes on back order too. We are offering a RingTrue Alignment Reticle Tool free with the purchase of any C4 scope. PM me if you are interested. Free shipping, of course.

Just bought my first burris. The fullfeild e1 and am really liking it. Wanting to scope my .243 with the c4 or the vortex hs this spring. Very interested in the c4 hopefully someone gets one and reports soon!

I also have the E1 and realy like it too. Its taken a real beating from me and my younger brother and never lost the zero.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.