Coming to a Location Near Me

memtb

It looks like I may get to use my hunt'n rifle on sump'n a bit larger than elk and moose! Can't wait to start buying "preference points"! 😜 memtb

It looks like I may get to use my hunt'n rifle on sump'n a bit larger than elk and moose! Can't wait to start buying "preference points"! 😜 memtb

Might have to start putting in for points now!! I'll need to tune up the 375 ruger or the 300rum.

I wanna hunt these!! Bring them to Saskatchewan 🤣.

This week I'm finally getting to the city Lord willing to pick up my 450 ackley!!!! The perfect mammoth blaster!

Might wanna get some solids for those tho.

At present I've obtained some 300 grain hollowpoints for vaporizing watermelons and jugs, some 400 grain Speer flat points, and some 480 grain woodleigh weldcores.

I have my Longrange spear and sharpened up

Thanks for the heads up

Buck

CSD has good articles but man, that one is laced up tight with human caused climate change BS. Primitive nomads hunted all the North American megafauna to extinction. Yeah, you bet. I'll agree they disappeared from a warming environment. I find the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis pretty interesting.

Recent Posts