Bumpstocks banned

Alright....I gotta ask......what exactly do you mean here?
What he meant is a cop without a Heart or mind does not feel bad.

And yes I just put words in his mouth. But in all honesty thats what he should have said. BECAUSE if a cop is in his Right mind He FEELS BAD for how things turn out If its not good.

Yobuck. I am beginning to have doubts about your character. I did not say I am attacking your character but doubting it. Maybe we are not reading you right? Or you used the wrong words so what you meant was not portrayed right?

Forgive me if I put my nose in where it did not belong.

You tap danced away from a direct question.
Lets be perfectly honest here, no cop in his right mind likes the idea of being outgunned.
And no cop in his right mind feels bad when things don't work out well for those who wish them dead.
This topic has nothing to do with long range, so no need to bring that into this discussion.
I didn't start it, but I do have an opinion, and I think it's been pretty clearly spelled out.
When a perp decides he's going to gun down a cop, he needs to know he could well pay the ultimate price right there if possible, no ifs or buts about it.
We have allowed our military and police to be politicised and that has to change or the respect for them will continue to deteriorate. I personally have no problem with weapons designed for military use being reserved for that type use only.

FYI I had a long response (dissertation) to this post and erased it. Due to the callous, insensitive disrespect you have expressed towards the law enforcement profession, this posting does not deserve an answer. As for telling you how I really feel, I'd be banned from the forum if I did!! We're done here! I really do not like to read where two posters are going at it like immature teenagers. My sincere apologies to the other readers of this thread.

Last edited:
For those that may not fully understand what we see and do....

Thanks for this posting, I missed the video due responding back to someone else. I feel that his video shows one aspect of the profession that is ever present and always on your mind. Calls that are "supposed" to be a simple call can and sometimes will turn ugly in a heartbeat. The second aspect is the psychological scars that are hard to identify with and hard to accept after the incident. Those scars last for a very long time, and although over time we hopefully can accept them they, are always going to be part of our lives. Thank you again it was a good video.

With all y'all renouncing the NRA thank got they've got all those RUSSIAN millions pouring in. That's probably worth it's own thread I guess. Anyway, l love my 2A, it is truly amazing that this would be the president to infringe on it. I'm paying higher taxes and having my rights stripped away. So much winning amiright??

As a police officer I'm not sure how I could enforce something like this on the local level and not feel like a complete and total sell-out. "Shall Not Be Infringed" is supposed to mean just that. So, if a few of the good ole boy, law abiding fellas I hang out with at my local gun shop have bumpstocks and I know about it I'm expected to bring charges against them (since they're technically felons now and no longer "law abiding citizens") and confiscate their s**t? Ha! I don't think so!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.