Budget friendly mono bullets/ammo from Georgia

I've used these bullets with great success. Terminal ballistics were the best I've seen in my 45 raptor.
Have you tried other mini bullets. Like the cutting edge raptor my .458 socom is something special with those. I shot and axis with it at 110. They are not tough but was cool when the guide said "how many times did you shoot it. A bunch of holes. It was perfect example. One bore sized hole and about a 6" radius of pedals exiting the outer hide. Was pretty cool.

I am not that smart, but that sounds good. I am actually surprised SwampLord has not done so already; he is always ahead of us in most areas.

I have been messing with bullets just not the ones you brought to our attn

Have spent some time on the range and in the field with Badlands Bulldozers & Super Bulldozer 2 bullets, Federal TLR & Ascent, the new Speer Impact bullets, rebated bt copper hp hunting bullets of my own and of course the last moose hunt with the awesome Ioxus Ballistic Tip Bonded bullet from Mead Industries ... Casting 500 S&W Mag 500 & 550 gr bullets in custom made molds for hard cast WLN bullets of my own design, burning a lot of Lil Gun & H110 powder, lots of fun there, killing CMU blocks and rocks !

lately doing load work with Barnes 30 cal 212 Bore Riders and their new revamped LRX in 208 gr in a couple different wildcats . all with working 6-10 weeks in heavy construction ....

such is my life ... Run, Forrest Run !

Have spent some time on the range and in the field with Badlands Bulldozers & Super Bulldozer 2 bullets, Federal TLR & Ascent, the new Speer Impact bullets, rebated bt copper hp hunting bullets of my own and of course the last moose hunt with the awesome Ioxus Ballistic Tip Bonded bullet from Mead Industries ... Casting 500 S&W Mag 500 & 550 gr bullets in custom made molds for hard cast WLN bullets of my own design, burning a lot of Lil Gun & H110 powder, lots of fun there, killing CMU blocks and rocks !

lately doing load work with Barnes 30 cal 212 Bore Riders and their new revamped LRX in 208 gr in a couple different wildcats . all with working 6-10 weeks in heavy construction ....

I know you have, and I cannot keep up with your tests and your bad arse wildcats. I am not familiar with the bullet from Mead Industries and will have to check them out.

Have you tried other mini bullets. Like the cutting edge raptor my .458 socom is something special with those. I shot and axis with it at 110. They are not tough but was cool when the guide said "how many times did you shoot it. A bunch of holes. It was perfect example. One bore sized hole and about a 6" radius of pedals exiting the outer hide. Was pretty cool.

I've shot a bunch of bullets in this gun...Parkers, xtp, xpb, hawk, bonded Shockwave. The T Rex bullets open up to 3x their original diameter.
20201115_100326.jpg

BS!! Most of your free time is spent making memes to post on Facebook 😂😂😂

Wouldn't it just the best thing to have gel blocks lined up with the fronts covered in hide and rib bones to compare the various mono bullets! Be even cooler if the Youtube channel, "Project Farm", guy did the testing! He is probably as methodical and unbiased as we need!
It's funny you say that, because I did just that. I can promise you, the results won't change anyone's mind and it's not worth the effort to post the info on the web anymore. No matter what you do or how you do it, it will always be wrong.

If you ever find yourself in the western WA area, I have a garbage can full of bones, a pile of leather scraps, and 9 or 10 blocks of ballistic gel I'll give you so you can do the testing yourself. After testing more than 200 bullets in ballistic gel, animal hides, apron leather, wet newspaper, wood blocks, and any other media I could find, I've stopped publicly sharing my results. It's just not worth the inevitable drama. Look at what happens just by mentioning a bullet maker, without even making any comparisons to other companies!

It's funny you say that, because I did just that. I can promise you, the results won't change anyone's mind and it's not worth the effort to post the info on the web anymore. No matter what you do or how you do it, it will always be wrong.

If you ever find yourself in the western WA area, I have a garbage can full of bones, a pile of leather scraps, and 9 or 10 blocks of ballistic gel I'll give you so you can do the testing yourself. After testing more than 200 bullets in ballistic gel, animal hides, apron leather, wet newspaper, wood blocks, and any other media I could find, I've stopped publicly sharing my results. It's just not worth the inevitable drama. Look at what happens just by mentioning a bullet maker, without even making any comparisons to other companies!

Ditto ! same exact thing here ,,, no matter how compelling the data I'd gather there was always someone who would start an argument about some bs and ignore what I was attempting to present, I gave up sharing info because it was pointless

One such incident was when I found a super sweet load with the 265 gr CEB MTH bullets in my 338 Edge ... got several large bull moose with it .... When I shared the data and on game results ... almost immediately had a couple dudes start a fight about how the Cutting Edge bullets are inaccurate, leave huge copper deposits in the barrel, pencil through game without opening up .... while neither of them ever shot a single CEB bullet, ever .... never even held one in their hands, no less ! They "heard" how bad CEB bullets were and would never use them or recommend them .... My experience was totally opposite of their bs and I used that same bullet to kill another monster bull in 2019 ...

13B973B1-C7C9-43E1-95A0-40688EE0ED07.jpeg

Ditto ! same exact thing here ,,, no matter how compelling the data I'd gather there was always someone who would start an argument about some bs and ignore what I was attempting to present, I gave up sharing info because it was pointless
One such incident was when I found a super sweet load with the 265 gr CEB MTH bullets in my 338 Edge ... got several large bull moose with it .... When I shared the data and on game results ... almost immediately had a couple dudes start a fight about how the Cutting Edge bullets are inaccurate, leave huge copper deposits in the barrel, pencil through game without opening up .... while neither of them ever shot a single CEB bullet, ever .... never even held one in their hands, no less ! They "heard" how bad CEB bullets were and would never use them or recommend them .... My experience was totally opposite of their bs and I used that same bullet to kill another monster bull in 2019 ...

View attachment 329105

I believe you are correct. Not sure why people get so offended by someone not using what they would use.
All I can do is post my experience with a bullet and let it shake out.
But you guys don't realize how important that stuff you did was. In fact I have based some Bullet choices on what I saw from swamplord. So do think you wasted you time. I appreciate those test.
Side not I've never had any issues with cutting edge they are my go to when needing a higher bc than hammer. In fact I got a bunch loaded and heading to Texas tomorrow to do some long range piggy pokin.

I'm impressed on how the expansion can look like a broadhead. It's good to have another tool for the toolbox.