New Mono Bullet

Very cool. It's been fun reading this thread. I will look to see if they have a website and if they load my caliber. 300wsm. Also, I'm new to long-range hunting. Please forgive me if I have terrible forum etiquette. I will assimilate as fast as possible.

In addition, I did find the website and it appears I have a lot to learn. I didn't realize that it was just the projectile. I want to try to find a company that handloads quality cartridges that I can buy turnkey. I'd probably like to buy five or 10 boxes of a good quality ammo that will last me a few years without having to change my dope.
FUN. It should be why everyone should be here! Learning about things one is passionate about is just one of the best feelings in life. It propels us through the monotonous moments in between. We are all on different planes of knowledge and experience. Those of us seeking to learn do so and then pay it forward. So, let us adventure together on some Hammer bullets. Today will be my first purchase and an open door to another adventure in hunting!