New Mono Bullet

It has been one heck of a journey. If we had known how hard it was going to be, we wouldn't have done it. We have literally been blessed by God with our success. If it were not for devine intervention we would have failed shortly after I started this thread. As difficult as it has been getting to where we are today, we wouldn't change a thing.

On this day of Thanksgiving, I must thank all of you for your help and support. Here's to the future!
Thank you for a great product and happy Thanksgiving with continued success

Sorry, new to forums. That was my first post ever. I didn't realize I was at the bottom of page one out of four when I posted that. I figured out where the end of the thread was and now it looks like this business has kicked off since 2015. What is the name of the company?

Congrats Steve! It's a big Thanksgiving blessing that is rewarding your growth. I'm retired from 40 years in the machining business in aerospace and can appreciate you hard work and failures, then discoveries that take projects to each new level. It ain't easy to get there sometimes but you have persevered. Great products are coming out from your shop.

Very cool. It's been fun reading this thread. I will look to see if they have a website and if they load my caliber. 300wsm. Also, I'm new to long-range hunting. Please forgive me if I have terrible forum etiquette. I will assimilate as fast as possible.

In addition, I did find the website and it appears I have a lot to learn. I didn't realize that it was just the projectile. I want to try to find a company that handloads quality cartridges that I can buy turnkey. I'd probably like to buy five or 10 boxes of a good quality ammo that will last me a few years without having to change my dope.

Last edited:
Very cool. It's been fun reading this thread. I will look to see if they have a website and if they load my caliber. 300wsm. Also, I'm new to long-range hunting. Please forgive me if I have terrible forum etiquette. I will assimilate as fast as possible.

In addition, I did find the website and it appears I have a lot to learn. I didn't realize that it was just the projectile. I want to try to find a company that handloads quality cartridges that I can buy turnkey. I'd probably like to buy five or 10 boxes of a good quality ammo that will last me a few years without having to change my dope.
You're in luck I hope. They did announce their bullets are getting loaded into cartridges through various manufacturers. You can get details on availability through the Hammer site.

In addition, I did find the website and it appears I have a lot to learn. I didn't realize that I want to try to find a company that handloads quality cartridges that I can buy turnkey. I'd probably like to buy five or 10 boxes of a good quality ammo that will last me a few years without having to change my dope.
I am not sure exactly what bullets they use, but you can probably request/specify the bullet you want them to load >>> https://www.unknownmunitions.com/services/cartridges-available/. Yes, they are a legit company.

Superior Ammunition, Unknown Munitions, Evolved Munitions, Colorado Custom Cartridges, and Pendleton Ammunition all do a very nice job with Hammer Bullets in their Ammunition. I know they are all very busy. One of them should be able get Ammunition done for you.