• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning A-Bolt customized by Mickey Coleman

snookntarpon

Making room. For sale is a very accurate Browning A-bolt Stainless in 7 Rem Mag that was one of the last rifles done by Mickey Coleman. Up on gunbroker, but make offers. Will separaste scope and rings if so desired.
Browning A-Bolt in 7mm Rem Mag. This is a customized Stainless Stalker. McMillan Hunter Stock in molded camo. Aftermarket trigger spring. Breaks at 2 lbs. Action trued and blueprinted by none other than Mickey Coleman! Cerakoted by him as well. Round count 75. Has been hunted once from blinds. Talley lightweight rings. Vortex PST 4-16x44 MOA. Shoots Hornady Precision hunter ammo with 162 gr ELDX into 1/2" groups and range certified out to 500 yards which is as far as our range goes. The rifle has 2 flush mounted bipod and tripod mounts from Spartan Precision.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/836592496

Attachments

• IMG_0453 2.jpg
    IMG_0453 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
factory barrel as I have a few of these that i tweaked very well over the years. This one i never adjusted as it came back from Mickey as a tack driver.

Some more info:
1k without the vortex or if you get lucky and are the only bidder $900 for the whole package.
Stock was 600
Coleman working on it 750
bases, bipod flush mounts another 200
paid 800 or 900 for the scope 9could probably sell it for 300.

As it is right now it is zeroed 1.2" high at 100.for the 162 gr eldx hornady ammo.
thanks
SnT
PS the tested on animals on the stock is just a vinyl decal

HA! I just sold my .300 Win mag A-Bolt Stainless Stalker W/black Teflon coating and BOSS brake system,
And a Browning laminated thumbhole extra stock
And a Burris Black Diamond scope W/ Burris rings
And an extra magazine
And an extra non-brake BOSS end

...for $670.

Eric B.