• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom SS Browning A-Bolt 338WSM

KRL1116

Custom Built stainless steel Browning A-Bolt chambered in 338 WSM. Schneider stainless steel, fluted, 25 inch barrel with polygon rifling, APS Small "Pain Killer" muzzle brake, Tubb oversized recoil lug, Timney trigger spring set to a crisp 2lbs, pillar and epoxy bedded into a Boyds pepper laminate stock (unfinished). All work completed by Kirby Allen of Allen precision shooting. Kirby also did initial load development with the 225 grain Nosler Accubond. Scope, Bases, rings and bipod Are Not included in sale. Buyer responsible for all costs associated with packaging, insurance and shipping. $2250.00

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 8
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
*PRICE REDUCED* $2000! This is what I have in this rifle. Rifle is essentially new only been shot bye Kirby for load development and accuracy testing.

What is a 338 WSM. I've only heard of a 325 WSM? Are the dies special, what case are you using? Sounds like Kirby built an interesting gun, I like the short bolt throw of the Abolt. The magazine, is it their detachable hinged mag? Nice system really, wish others would go to it. What kind of velocity and accuracy were you seeing?

Recent Posts